Feel free to browse our FAQs section or download our user guide below!
RightTrack can be installed in the following Salesforce Editions:
If you are running a lower edition than those listed you would need to upgrade before being able to install and use RightTrack
To format a trial file, follow these steps:
1. Open your trail file using Excel.
2. Select the entire sheet by clicking in the top left corner of the sheet, between the column and row headers.
3. While the sheet is selected go to Edit, Clear and then select Formats.
4. In the toolbar, go to File > Save As
5. In the pop up box, select to save the file to your computer or desktop with a format or file type of Comma Separated Values (.csv) then click save.
All Applicants and Guarantors should be recorded as Person Account records. This will ensure that they are able to be correctly linked to the application and related records.
Note: When you create a person account, the person also becomes available via contact lists and reports but they are still a separate type of record. Please avoid creating Applicant or Guarantor records from the contacts tab as this will prevent full functionality.
You can update interest rates for generally used rates (standard variable, simplicity plus and equity manager) via the rate manager page as follows:
1. Go to the Rate Manager Tab.
2. In the update variable rates section at the top of the page, type over the interest rates that you want to change.
3. Click Save
4. You will receive a message at the top of the page advising that the rates have been updated successfully.
If you would like to unsubscribe from RightTrack we require a written request with 1 months notice as per our terms and conditions. Please note that your salesforce subscription will have separate terms and conditions.
You can import eMOS files into Salesforce by going to the eMOS Import tab and then using the browse button to locate and select the eMOS file you want to import before clicking the upload button. Once imported, you will land on the newly created application record.
The eMOS import feature makes it easy for you to import an application for an existing client. Simply select the eMOS file you want to import and choose then application type of ‘New’ and then click upload. You will then be given a list of all clients contained within the eMOS File and will be able to match each to an existing Salesforce record, or leave the matching blank to create new records where required.
To import a trial file, follow these steps:
1. Format your trial file for import.
2. Go to the Trail Import Tab
3. Click the browse button to locate and select the file you want to import (must be .csv file type).
4. Enter the start and end dates for the trial. (Generally the first and last day of the previous month)
5. Click the upload button.
6. You will receive a notification advising how many trial records were created, as well as an email alert with additional information about the import.
You can request additional user licenses for RightTrack by sending an email to email@example.com. We will then provide you a checkout link to complete your order. Each RightTrack user licence requires a Salesforce user licence. Salesforce user licences need to be arranged via your Salesforce account manager.
In the latest release of RightTrack (Version 1.6.2) we have added in a custom setting that will allow RightTrack users to implement validation rules which bypass eMOS import. this means they will only fire when a user is updating or creating a record.
To make your rule bypass eMOS import, apply the following condition to the end of your rule:
&& $Setup.anzmobile__Bypass__c.anzmobile__Validation__c <> True
See the Salesforce help topic on “Defining Validation Rules” for further information about creating validation rules.
Yes! You can easily update an existing application you have in Salesforce.com by importing the relevant eMOS file and selecting the application type of “Existing”. This will then allow you to select the existing application you would like to update as well as the related records.
Tip: If you don’t need to maintain any information from the existing related records in Salesforce, you don’t need to match them.
No helpful answer? Here are some options